Monday, December 19, 2011

The Invisible Wound - PTSD - Chris Dupee

The Invisible Wound - PTSD by Chris Dupee

A friend of mine Cpl Chris Dupee has just released a video today speaking out about PTSD and I have to say it is one of the most powerful videos I have ever watched.  I know many soldiers personally who are struggling with symptoms of PTSD but afraid to seek help for it as they have a fear of being seen as weak.  I hope this video by a fellow soldier may encourage them to get the help they need.

There's bravery that happens every day on the battlefield and then there's bravery like this that happens when our soldiers return.  Thank You Chris for speaking about PTSD and I really hope the message that "It's ok to ask for help" and "You are not alone" gets out there.

I'm proud to know you and proud to call you a friend.



If you would like to contact Cpl Chris Dupee you can do so on his Facebook page for Military Minds



No comments:

Post a Comment