Saturday, October 10, 2009

Yamamoto Kansuke.

Jörgen from Örnsköldsvik is one of the clients from up here in the north, that has been with me for a long time now. He started about 5 years ago with a Ryu (dragon) on his leg, followed by Koi on the other. Then he said he was going for the entire tattoo (the traditional full body). We talked for some time and then I suggested one of my favourite historical Japanese personalities, Yamamoto Kansuke, and Jörgen loved the idea. Even though the work on his back has stopped on and off in favor of other areas of the tattoo, I feel that lately we've been progressing great.
The full story on Kansuke and his destiny will be told upon completion of the tattoo. I can however reveal that the continium includes both historical Daimyo (samurai warlords) Shingen and Kenshin.

No comments:

Post a Comment