Thursday, October 15, 2009

Koi and Momiji again.


One of my personal favourites is the Koi and Momiji design. It offers limitations that triggers the imagination, and therefore leads to unpresedented creativity. When one has nothing else but fish, water and autumn leaves to fill a persons whole body, the heart and mind has to be in it one hundred percent.

My client Dan is slowly but steadily progressing with his sleeves after which comes the back.
This design in this photograph (captured using my compact Nikon P6000 camera, by the way) came out really interesting and we'll soon continue.

I'm quite tired of lugging my heavy Nikon D200 back and forth (a photographer should always carry a camera, I think), so I am trying my hardest to be content with image quality of this little pocketable camera. I am not sure yet, but usually image quality problems says more about the photographers skills than the camera itself. What camera one uses shouldn't matter. It's the photographer that captures the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment