Monday, January 16, 2012

Selling of tebori tools for irezumi (the traditional Japanese tattoo)

I am selling some of my Tebori (hand tattooing tools). Custom made for me by a local knifemaker and blacksmith. This one turns into a hand made knife with a supersharp beautiful damscus blade in tanto shape. Sheath made from laquered birch. Handle from birch and iron. It fits with the needle cartouches designed by Horiyoshi III and they are available from the Yokohama Tattoo Museum. Price is 400 Euro.


This one is antique ivory with iron and brass. Price is 3000 Euro.


If interested mail me at matti@horimatsu.com. Since I am going to the Milan Tattoo Convention in the beginning of February it is possible to bring the items there for delivery. However the item/items  have to be paid in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment