Friday, January 1, 2010


So the New Year begins and as always, there's a tingling of expectations in the Horimatsu gut.
The delayed website for Kofuu-Senju Publications will soon be up and running, and the work on the first book to be published, "kokoro", is going well. Other book projects and ideas are lined up and awaiting progress. I will let you know as soon as the site is up.

2010 will have many hours of tireless work on various Irezumi pieces. Some old clients are approaching completion while new ones are in the stages of planning and discussing.
I expect to be busy as usual, and wish to thank all the committed men and women that present their skin as an offering to Irezumi and becoming it. You have my sincere gratitude and I hope that my work and words can be of use to You.

(the photograph shows clearing summer sky over Kyoto)

No comments:

Post a Comment