Saturday, March 12, 2011

A Soldiers Tribute - Thankasoldier Bike

Awhile back I was contacted by a military friend of mine asking permission to use the main photo from Thankasoldier.net for the back of his bike. he wanted to do it as a tribute to his fellow soldiers and those that had been KIA, I did not hesitate to give the go ahead.

Last summer during Stampede I was at the Nashville North when I got a call on my cell from my friend Al saying he was picking me up on his bike to go meet some friends. Little did I know I was going to be taken to a 3rd CAV (Canadian Army Veteran riders) meeting to be made an honorary member. This was truly an honour and it was at this meeting when he had told me about the idea for the bike and I was very excited to see it.

Warrant Officer Al Murray served 22 years with the Canadian Forces and did tours in Cypress, Bosnia & Afghanistan. Thank You for your service and choosing the photo from the main page of Thankasoldier.net as part of your tribute to our heroes.


First Stage




















No comments:

Post a Comment